Sunday, December 2, 2012

23 Days Till Christmas..


Another weekend has gone by, I hope you had a great, relaxing weekend because the next time you open your eyes, it would be m-o-n-d-a-y..


This weekend was a bit heavy for me. I brought a girlfriend out for a day. She's not well mentally. Looking at her felt like seeing the old me, which broke my heart once more. I wished her to get through this pain as soon as possible, I wish I could make her understand this is a small part of her whole, there are much more important things and people she can care for. I guess she has to get through this herself, pick herself back up.. but hey girl, if I can do it, you can too.


Christmas is around the corner! This is our second Christmas together, Honey Bun and I are not planning anything much special. This year, we want to stay in town, spend some quality time with our dear friends and families. I am currently writing x'mas cards and planning to finish the mailing to my friends and far-away family by this week. But we will build a gingerbread house and go skating! I definitely look forward to skating!! I haven't gone in quite a few years :) How will you spend your holidays?

xoxo

..