Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day :: Good Luck Honey


I love the photo from above, it's a shot I've randomly taken from our trip in Old Quebec City. I sure do miss vacations...

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! Weeeee!



This has to be the most exciting hump day in a long time! Honey Bun will be writing his CGA exam this evening! This first course was so intense, in my point of view. He had so much reading to do everyday, a quiz or an assignment every week! Ever since he started his CGA program, we missed out all the Tuesday movie date-nights :( But I am sure it will be all worth it in the long run.. He's worked so hard there is not a quiz that he didn't get perfect on, or an assignment that he scored below 95%. I am so proud of my smarty-pants boyfriend, good luck Honey! I promised to treat him to a big delish dinner after his exam this evening.


Another item that made this hump day extremely exciting and wonderful was receiving a compliment text from my boss last night. Work hard, everything will pay off, don't give up!! I've heard a saying recently, "you are who you meet". If you keep bumping into dramas, that's because you are one. If you keep meeting short-minded people, that's because you are one. Surround yourself with non-judging people.

xoxo

..