Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sweet Ending


Just a quick hello! I hope you had a warm and cozy weekend like Cody did, with the fire place lit up and he tugged himself under this fleece blankie. 




After many years of nail polish experiments, I have found my favorite base and top coats. 'Turn Back Time' by Deborah Lippmann is definitely my most loved base coat. This is the best ridge filling base coat I have ever used. It makes a huge difference on the durability of my color polishes and it looks great even to wear alone. Turn Back Time gives your nail a natural healthy glow. Seche Vite stole my heart once I have had it on my nails. It is a fast drying top coat, it leaves your nails shiny for days! And for some odd reason, I love the sound it makes when it turn the bottle hits the brush when turning, if you know what I mean... Definitely going to keep repurchasing them again and again!

 

In wrapping up the weekend plus my craving for desserts, Honey Bun drove me across the street to enjoy chocolate molten lava cake and blueberry cheesecake in Pickle Barrel at Markville Mall almost last minute before it closed! Thank you for letting it go my way every time, it was raining freezing rain tonight! The chocolate molten lava cake was delish. Even though it wasn't the best one I have ever had, but I am completely satisfy with the quality it brings, especially it was literally only 5 minutes drive of reach from my home. Thanks HB for the sweet ending :)

Everyday is Yesterday.
Just Breathe.

xoxo

..