Saturday, December 29, 2012

Simple Love


Finally someone got me food for Christmas!! Thanks Yan & Edith for the shortbread and balsamic white vinegar, I can't wait to try them! 



Post-holiday syndrome, I couldn't wake up until almost noon! Woke up last minute looking all bummy today, I hope my close ones appreciates my "wake-up" look, this is my lazy-natural-self. I went to have lunch and a coffee with a grilfriend that came back from UK for the holiday to spend some time with her family. Caring is sharing, Starbucks BOGO is back again until Dec 31st, from 2-5pm. Rekindle the Joy! 


One of my favorite outfits is plain tees. I think I've got too many now, but they are all in good qualities. I love how plain and simple, yet chic and stylish they are. White tees often make me look fat, but if you choose the right fitting with the suitable type of fabric, they actually can sometimes look okay. I think I've got most of the colors now but my favorite one is always this white T.-Babaton, the drapey tee that has an semi-oversize fit with a flattering round neckline and silky soft hand.

Live simply. Dream big. Be grateful. Give love. Laugh lots.

Hope you will enjoy your last weekend of 2012! All the best to everyone for the New Year.

xoxo

..