Saturday, December 22, 2012

3 Days till Christmas


3 days until Christmas! Ah boy I am super excited! Honey Bun and I have already planned everything for the next few days, light but eventful. I love holidays, I hope I will take this time to thank, appreciate and reflect on everything that happened to me this year. Make the best out of this holiday everyone!



So last night's dinner did happen after all the hassles and fuzzles! I'm glad everyone made it, though the restaurant was a disappointment. Wildfire Steakhouse was rather empty on a friday night and a weekend before Christmas. After the tasting, I wasn't surprised why it would be this empty. I ordered the 8 oz. filet mignon with Cuban lobster tail. The steak was alright, but the lobster tail was dry and overdone. It was actually difficult to pick out, wasn't very pleasant eating it. 


The sides and dessert was a frown too. We ordered the creme brulee and let's just say because I've had some really good home-made creme brulee before, nothing else makes it. But good friends did make up for it, I hope everyone had a good time getting together.


This year I have received more presents than I've expected! My colleagues have all been extremely generous, plus my wonderful friends, I am actually kind of overwhelmed! I haven't opened any of my presents yet except for this one that was originally unwrapped. Thanks Jacky for my new traveler tea set, though I have chosen it myself, but thank you and I love it! Hope you will like yours too.

 What are you going to be doing for the holidays?

Stay safe, have fun & enjoy.
Love you all.

xoxo

..