Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas :: Skating & Feast


Every Christmas I receive thoughtful gifts from friends and boyfriend. I just realized Christmas is the time for me to feel materialistic, at least once in a while =P Thank you everyone for the best gifts this year, I literally love everything I have received! I feel so grateful to have all of you in my life.




Ah we went skating at City Hall today! I haven't skate outdoor in many many many many years, felt like Honey Bun brought me back to high school. I had such a great time, thank you for bringing me. And when snow started to fall, it felt magical and so lovely, it was an amazing day seeing everyone getting outdoor. 



Of course on Christmas day I would always enjoy staying home for an incredible feast. Yesterday we stopped by Diana's Seafood and got scallops, oysters, sea urchin, smoked trout... It was just a very enjoyable night. I hope you all had a great time with your family and friends!



Don't forget to give to the needs this holiday, there are so many unfortunates out there that needs just a little bit of care and love. "Rekindle the Joy".


Feeling old posting self portraits but hey, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Now get ready for the Boxing madness and more big fat meals =]

xoxo

..