Thursday, December 6, 2012

19 Days Till Christmas


Our Christmas tree is up in the building!! So glad to see this everyday I go to work, the spirit and love is in the air. I can't wait till the holiday is here to spend some quality time with families and close friends to catch up.




This year, I have been obsessed with gold jewelries, I've collected quite a few pieces since my addiction started. Thank you mom and dad who has given me a skin tone that will look good with gold to enjoy and indulge in this trend. From everywhere, I've bought quite a few rings, necklaces and bracelets. I have no problem looking for rings and necklaces, but when it comes to bracelets, my wrist is rather small compared to my chubby body size. Took me awhile to collect these customized goodies from the internet shops and vintage stores.



Every year I'd write Christmas cards. I love cards, I personally think it is the greatest gift to give. I swear I am the type of person who believes cards over gifts. A gift is never complete without a hand written card. The process of going to a gift shop to pick cards, to writing them thoughtfully, to sealing it, to mailing and giving it out; I enjoy the process as much as when I receive cards from others. This year I did a small customization! *blush*


Thank you for coming by and remembering about me! I hope you will have a great relaxing Friday, the week is finally over!

ps. Ms Wong: good luck on your exam on Saturday! Much love & miss you!

xoxo

..