Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012



Happy Monday Everyone! It's Christmas Eve :)



Told you this year I have been overwhelmed by everyone's generosity! I thought this tree would be enough for a few presents from friends and boyfriend, but now it seems like this tree is almost the smallest thing of all. Thank you everyone for your kindness, and the christmas cards are my favorite! I have received many many cute cards this year with heartwarming blessings and kind words.



I brought Honey Bun to Octagon Restaurant this year for our Christmas eve dinner. Octagon is one of those restaurants that I've always wanted to go to since I was a kid. I lived in the area, and I used to pass by this literally octagon-shaped restaurant alot. Back then as a kid, my friends and I couldn't afford a nice dinner in there; after I grew up, I moved away from the area and went to many other restaurants, but seem to forget this one. This year I've finally went and brought my love there. I had no expectations before going, it was more like a memory fulfilled experience rather than a "food critique" dinner. The restaurant is beautiful, the servers were friendly, felt old-school, classy and cozy. Food was pretty good, we had french onion soup, escargots, prime ribs, etc. We had a good night, it was a good pick for a good ol' Christmas eve dinner.


Building a gingerbread house was part of this year's activity! We had some great laughs, I enjoy home activities alot with my loved one(s). How did you spend your Christmas eve?


Hope you all had an enjoyable night with your loved ones, friends and family! It is almost Christmas!!

xoxo

..