Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend :: MJ & Dessert


Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

I came home on a Friday late night after 12 rounds of MJ, eyes all puffy make up pretty much melted, and found a package on my kitchen table! Thank you Eric Lam for sending this 旅遊天書 in this specific version to me! I have been looking all over Toronto for this book and couldn't find it. See you soon my friend!


This week has gone by so quickly. On Saturday, we went to do our physicals and ran some errands early in the morning. Spend the rest of the afternoon at a local Starbucks while HB was studying and I was doing more trip planning. After dinner with HB's family, we went to have dessert. It is always nice to have something sweet after dinner to sum up the lovely day.


We went to Most Tea and Cafe and had their signature Honey Toast.

So that was our weekend! 
Thanks so much for reading!

xoxo

..