Sunday, November 24, 2013

Weekend :: Eason & Packing


Last weekend before going away! Only 6 days left...


A bunch of friends with Honey and I went to watch Eason's Life Concert in Toronto Ricoh Center last night. As always, his concert was awesome. Full of emotion, amazing voice, and his extremely hilarious personality.. One word: WE LOVED IT SO MUCH! Got last minute tickets because HB and I thought we wouldn't be able to go, so we sat at the very last row. Believe me when I say this, but we had such a good time overlooking the whole entire concert hall; we were standing/dancing/jumping for the 3 hours we were there. Thank you for bringing the Torontonians such a memorable night!


Ah so in the afternoon we went to give this new ramen joint a try. What a terrible bowl of noodles! Enough said!


But we went to grab coffee and dessert after lunch at Nadege, so it all made up for it :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I'm packing my bags and leaving in 6 days.. Can't wait to see my grandma. Thank you so much for reading.

xoxo

..