Sunday, November 17, 2013

T-13 :: Prior Trip Prepping


Happy Sunday everyone!


I brought Horsie to get his winter shoes (winter tires) today and I miss my summer tires already! These winter rims are so yucky and I had to downsize my tires :( Summer please come back asap! I am afraid of the cold and I hate carrying my jackets around. 

Two weeks before we leave to Hong Kong! As usual, I am so excited and anxious at the same time. With just ONE luggage space, I hope to pack efficiently and hope to fit everything I want to bring, which apparently is e-ver-y-thing. HB is excited but he is sad that he will be leaving earlier than me. He will leave on Dec 16th and I will stay till the 23rd - I promised him to be back before Christmas or else I would stay longer. I am actually very excited because this is the first time we are separating with each other for 'such' a long time (one full week)! I told him not to worry. I am really looking forward to see a few special friends and spend some time alone to catch up. Again, I told him not to worry.. LOL. 

Hope you had an awesome weekend!

xoxo

..