Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekend :: Errands & Shopping


Happy weekend Everyone! 


HB and I ran a few errands this weekend. We had to go to Prada at Holts to fix my wallet, headed to Best Buy for blu-ray movies, bought a house-warming gift for a friend, went skating at Markham Civic Center, and finally bought the shoes I have been eyeing on at j.crew! 

I'd like to thank the handbags & accessories Manager at Holt Renfrew Yorkdale! He made my day by offering to send my wallet to Milan for a fix, otherwise a credit from Holts. We have went to two Prada stores on Bloor and none of them gave me a decent response. My HB didn't spend $600 on a wallet to for me to use for two months, I was terribly pissed! I'm glad somebody actually know what customer service is and Anthony definitely saved himself a customer. Thank you Anthony!

The story about my beloved flats, very long; so to keep it short, I just won't tell it. But I've finally bought the Cece suede ballet flats from J.Crew this weekend! I've been eyeing on them since last summer, then winter came and I thought I wouldn't have a chance to wear them so I waited till now. I loved how the cobalt blue coordinates with my skin tone and the comfortableness of the shoes was unforgettable. I can't wait till spring comes! Plus the beautiful soft sweaters that I've bought, J.Crew was the second thing that made my weekend so pleasantly exciting.

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message