Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Special :: Macaroons & Chips


Happy Hump Day everyone! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, are you ready?

I always celebrate Valentine's Day for big and for small. Only those that are lazy would find the excuse "everyday is valentine's day" useful. It is a designated day to show your loved one that you care, you appreciate and you are worth the thought and creativity. We all celebrate Mother/Father's Day, some even celebrate Halloween, so why not Valentine's Day?

This year, I had to help out my roommate bake macaroons, above are the ones I've made and it was a big success for baking three batches in one evening! From left to right are the flavors blueberry, cappuccino and rose. My Bestfriend and I have already planned to bake more soon. 

(Macaroon vs. Pepperoni)

And as for my Honey Bun, I made him all-dressed heart shaped chips. I hope he will enjoy his munchies while studying hard :)


Have a lovely and sweet Valentine's Day Everyone!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message