Monday, February 25, 2013

New Food Buddy :: Jackie K.


Let me introduce you to my new food adventure buddy -- Jackie, he is an independent free bird that is up for any kinds of food at anytime.



The story is, he called me up on a weekday and asked for dinner. He said he is up for anything including indian, middle eastern, etc, as long as it's something new. I got a little bit excited there and pulled up my "restaurant" list in my notes, I have a gigantic list of restaurants that are waiting for me to try. Truth is, not everyone is as open-minded to different foods as they think they are. I was more than happy to bring Jackie to one of the restaurants on my long list.

Mezzetta - Checked!

Mezzetta is a Mediterranean restaurant that offers a selection of over 40 authentically prepared delicious "mezzes" (appetizer-sized dishes). At average 5 dishes per person equals to a full meal. We ordered in total of 11 dishes including their signature exotic green beans, spinach boureka, creamed cauliflower, fish shish, beef sambousak, etc. Every dish was pretty delicious and a few has became my favorite. The small and cozy restaurant is filled with little random collectibles. The servers were friendly and welcoming. The price was extremely fair, $3.5 per dish. If you go on Mondays or Tuesdays, they also have special deals. It was a good experience!  

Thanks so much for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message