Monday, February 18, 2013

Peking Duck :: Da Ya Li


I can't believe I forgot to blog about this!

I saw these pictures in my phone last week and I can't believe how I completely forgot about this restaurant I have been to last week with my ex-coworkers. Da Ya Li, originated from Beijing, now they have 45 locations all over China. Their menu includes a range of dishes including our all time favorite featured roast duck, prepared in such fancy way I have never seen before. The middle part had a candle underneath to keep the steamed wrappers warm, so considerate! There were way more duck pieces other those that in the photo, they have placed them on another plate. The set was around $40 and it was worth it! The other dish we really enjoyed was seasoned bullfrog. I am pretty positive we will be back, and do not forget your reservation!



These are the macaroons my honey bought me for valentine's day from La Bamboche. Hope you are having an awesome Family Day! I think we all need more long weekends, right? 

Have a great one!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message