Monday, February 11, 2013

Behind in Something :: Life



BAH! It's Monday!


Honestly, I have been kind of stressed out lately. Time constrains everything! I feel like I am constantly behind in something and always forgetting something. Other than work, Valentine's Day is coming. Two weeks after Valentine’s Day, there is HB’s birthday. As much as I want to skip the stresses that come with organizing a surprise dinner for him, I can’t wait to have it happen and let him enjoy his special day! Two weeks after HB’s birthday would be my best friend’s birthday and I already have everything planned out; the week after my best friend’s birthday is when my new car comes; and a week after new car comes, there is “HB & I” anniversary date. This is always the most crammed time of my year, feels like everything important come all at once. I’m afraid that I will forget something, I want everything to work to every detail like I planned.

I’ve realized lately I’ve became even shorter-tempered than I already am. I have absolutely no patience for anything. I need things done quick, fast and now. I think the reason is because I have no time for any doodling and/or “give me a sec”. If I give you a sec, who is going to give me a sec back? The good thing about this is I know exactly what I want and role I want to be in. Self-centered? Probably so, but who isn’t.

"Never apologize for having high standards."

Tears are words heart can't say.
I want to run away again.

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message