Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekend :: Auto Show & Inatei


Long Saturday! This morning, Honey Bun and I went to Holt on Bloor, brunch at Hadley's, headed to 2013 Canadian International Autoshow and a double date dinner at Inatei.


 This year's autoshow was less entertaining than last year's when we went. The only two cars I liked from this year are the E63 AMG and the Range Rover Evoque. But of course, those two would be out of my purchase price range for now. I find that there were visibility less people and exotic cars this year at the autoshow, brands like Bugatti was missing; but that doesn't affect much, since they are just eye-candies. Though it was less entertaining, but it was extremely rewarding! 


Look at all the freebies we have got at the autoshow this year! 24 boxes of 'car cup size' Puff Tissue, 24 packs of Febreze car vent clips, 6 packs of ArmorAll Ultra Shine Wash & Wax and 7 packs of ArmorAll Interior Wipes, with tons of other coupons. This has got me in extreme excitements and lighted up my day so much more than just looking at cars. I am glad HB enjoyed his day as much as I did, though in different ways.

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend and thanks so much for reading!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message