Friday, February 15, 2013

Vday Recap :: Hapa & Nice Chat


Happy Friday everyone! This week passed by incredibly fast, I was rarely at the office this week. A new opportunity has came up and I am kind of stressed out deciding which path I should take. I am going to take a little time and gather some advice from my mentors. Either way, I am still excited of what lies ahead of me!



Last night, HB brought me to Hapa Izakaya. It's a modern Japanese cuisine with a combination of lively ambiance, beautiful rooms, well-priced Japanese tapas, cocktails and premium sake. 



We ordered about 7 dishes but I didn't spend too much time taking pictures this time, the dishes were more fancy than other Izakaya. Some dishes stimulated our taste-buds but some were a little disappointing. I had a great time chatting with HB about our career and future paths. I enjoyed listening to him a lot: a simple man comes with simple thoughts, making a simple yet fulfilled life. 

  
Tops : T-shirt Zara; Sweater : Wilfred (in burgundy)
Legging : Talula
Boots : Fryes
Scarf : H&M (similar here)


Dear Honey Bun, thank you for arranging a nice, romantic date for us. No matter what I do, you are always the more thoughtful, creative and humorous one. Valentine's Day is often overrated, but you make it even more overrated that I can't ignore it anymore. iloveu. 

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message