Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Date Night :: Chou Izakaya


It was a stressful week! Hard work has paid off, I have finally finished all my projects at work! 


Last weekend, Honey Bun and I went out for dinner to another local Japanese tapas bar restaurant located in downtown core of Toronto. It was actually my second visit to Chou Izakaya, I loved their special sushi and their variety choices of food. I am a pretty open-minded whenever it comes to food, but nato is something that I cannot foresee myself trying. I've heard too many weird descriptions of it. Whereas Honey Bun, a conservative individual, dared to try the nato & quail egg sushi that night. Not to my surprise that he spitted it out right away, I laughed. I love my Honey Bun the way he is, often try to be spontaneous but always fail.


The hamachi sushi and sweet shrimp with quail egg sushi was really good! As usual we had our great time. 

Winter is almost here, please dress warm and take care. Christmas is approaching, everywhere has started their decorations. Have you try your best in everything this year? 

xoxo

..