Saturday, October 27, 2012

Weekend :: Thai & Coffee


Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! 
Of all these years I've been trying to search for a mid-length trench that fits well, I've finally found it! And it's a cheap find at Forever 21. Since trench coats can only be worn in autumn, I didn't want to invest too much it in, fall is always too short. My winter coat costs 10 times more, because literally our winter is SO MUCH longer than autumn.


Mid-length Trench :: Forever 21
Top :: J. Crew
Boots :: Michael Kors

It is finally weekend! This week has been hectic at work for both Honey Bun and I. Deadlines everyday, and everything that landed on our desks were considered either urgent or first priority. Thank you for this week being over, I brought HB out for dinner at my favorite Thai place in Toronto. Sukho Thai 's website is not working atm, but you can easily find them on yelp/urbanspoon with fairly high rating. I personally suggest the beef khao soi and the chicken pad thai. Their "medium" is pretty spicy, so if you cannot handle spicy, I suggest you go with the mild so your meal can be enjoyable. I was happy with the medium while poor HB was sniffling. I think next time I will order them mild if I visit with HB again. 


The night was still young, Honey Bun and I decided to head to Chococrepe for a coffee and dessert. I loved their variety choices of flavored hot chocolates, mine was Fleur de Sel Dulce de Leche made with dark chocolate and milk. Our crepes were delicious! HB ordered the "Happy Apple" (green apple, chocolate cinnamon bits and dark chocolate), it looked much nicer than my order "Dulce Pear" (dulce de leche, bosc pear), but mine was much more delicious! We had an amazing time chit-chatting.

    

I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as we did! Thank you Honey Bun for going everywhere with me during this gloomy weekend. 


And of course, we cannot forget our Saturday morning coffees :: Sam James Coffee Bar - my vanilla latte was satisfying, only the milk wasn't steamed up hot enough, otherwise, it would'be been perfect! 

xoxo
..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message