Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Modern French City :: Montreal


Our last stop, Montreal, QC.


We stopped by Montreal getting ourselves once again familiarized with the live city before heading back to Toronto. It was an interesting day, we started the day seeing an orchestra performance (repertoire: Romeo & Juliet). Thank you Honey Bun for arranging this date, he knew I've always wanted to go. Then we headed to Old Montreal, Rue de Saint Paul - one of the oldest streets in Montreal.


In the afternoon, we headed to Schwartz! It is known as the most famous smoked meat deli shop, just something you can't miss if you are in Montreal! The line was crazily long in the dining area at around 1 pm, so we bought our sandwiches in the take out side and had it as is! SO DELISH with their own touch of mustard. Note: you must order the fattiest one, the lean meat won't do any good. After lunch, Honey Bun spent some quality time with me on the vintage shop street (along Mont-Royal Av), and went macarons shopping at the two top-rated macarons shop in Montreal - Point G and La Maison du Macaron

 

I love people-watching, though often scared that I might give out that "criticizing-vibe" while I ponder. During dinner time, there was an elderly couple sitting very closely to us, I could almost hear everything they've said. They were so cute, before dishes arrived, the old man was already thinking where to go for dessert after dinner! I wish my future husband and I will be like this when we are old, old couple with a young heart. I want to hold hands till the end of day, so hopelessly romantic! Will you do this with me?


Thank you for reading and experiencing this beautiful journey with us!


 


..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message