Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Always Watching Me


So Honey Bun is a bad photographer, only in slim chances where he can snap a proper picture, but I kind of like it! I've asked him to take more photos during this trip, because I wanted to see what he sees with his eyes, what he likes, and what attracts his attention. I've went through his albums and I've found a lot of pictures of buildings, skies, hills, and my backs. (LOL) He's always watching my back; whenever I turn around, he is always there.



It's almost Hallowe'en! What are you going to do this year? Honey Bun and I will have a pumpkin carving night at home, listening to musics, sipping warm drinks, have fun and do some couple-ly things. This simply means, we are too old to party. What will you be doing?



This is definitely our favorite picture of the trip! We are going to blow it up and hang it up in the room replacing the previous favorite photo we've taken in Hong Kong last year. 

Have a great hump day! Weekend is almost here :)

xxoo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message