Saturday, October 13, 2012

Eastern Canada Roadtrip :: Pre-Departure


What's the most exciting part of pre-departure? Planning outfits! This step not only makes EVERYthing easier to organize, but also my checklist makes sure I will not miss a thing! Prior to vacation, I've thought for

the longest time what color I should paint my nails? Which is the best color for Autumn? BURGUNDY! I've cut my nails short enough too, because in my humble opinion, I think dark colors only look good on short nails.

Deborah Lippmann :: 'Single Ladies'

When it comes to reds, I only buy from Deborah Lippmann, I don't have any other reds that aren't from this brand. Check out the other two reds that I have, they are gorgeous! What other colors would you recommend?

Deborah Lippmann :: 'It's Raining Men'
and one of my favorite base coats, 'Turn Back Time'


Accessories is my next favorite thing! I've packed my most basic accessories, some in silver and some in gold, my favorite studs and my one and only watch! In search of my next watch, looking for a vintage style silver one with some gold trimmings. I think I've found it! Can't wait to actually own it :) 


Tim Hortons never fails! There's one everywhere OnRoute! We can always rely on you on late-night coffees and washroom breaks. 

..