Sunday, October 14, 2012

Love Letter :: Old Quebec


Quebec, Quebec, Quebec! Where should I start and how do I make a statement to end? I love, love, LOVE Quebec. I have to say Honey Bun and I had the most fun walking around in Quebec.

Our day started at 8am, Honey Bun brought me to this famous croissant place (La Boite a Pain) for breakfast. They are famous for their chocolate/almond croissants and homemade hot chocolate. Delish! After breakfast, we started the exploration walk from Upper Town and continued into Lower Town. When we were in Old Quebec, we didn't want to miss anything because in a blink of an eye, you'd probably miss a capture of a beautiful building.. Everything was beautiful in Quebec, the atmosphere was so romantic! Honey Bun and I had such a lovely day wandering around towns, holding hands, laughing, kissing and hugging in the middle of the streets. 


Towards the evening time, we had made reservation to this highly rated French restaurant (Cafe Le St. Malo) for dinner, and it did not disappoint! We ordered the escargots and blood sausage as the appetizers, duck confit and seafood stew as our entrees. And the dessert, blueberry cheesecake, was spectacular! It was light, flakey and undoubtedly freshly made! Every dish tasted so good, we will definitely be back if we visit Old Quebec again. 

Please see my full photo album of Quebec on flickr -- CLICK HERE

Thank you so much for reading!

..