Thursday, September 13, 2012

Someday I'll Fly


Hope you are having a fabulous Thursday like I am having it right now! I've been learning so much at work recently, my day just flies by! Today is already Thursday, which means tomorrow is Friday, then weekend! Honey Bun and I are going to have brunch downtown this Saturday, and going to the Art Gallery of Ontario. On Sunday, my mom and I are attending a family friend's wedding. It's going to be a busy weekend!



Honey Bun has been super busy studying these days. Every night we go home, we have dinner, then he is off to studying at the dining table. I need to buy a new book shelf because his books and messy notes are invading my nice shelve in the bedroom! While he is studying, I am sitting across from him, listening to music or watching soaps (with my headphones), munching on snack, and searching on our road trip. I just like being there :) sometimes I would wave to him...


Top : Forever 21
Cardigan : Izzue in Hong Kong (similar here)



can't wait till our trip!!
love you my dear boy ^3^

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message