Saturday, September 1, 2012

Totoro is innocent XD

Hello, Everyone! It's September!


I have spent a lot of time with my mom lately.. well not "a lot" but more than before. Last week, I took half a day off to go to the doctor with my mom and I was glad I did it. Though it was only a check up, but she was glad I was there with her. I was glad too. Starting to getting myself to spend more quality time with my family. I went to have lunch with her too after the doctors before I went back to work, we had curry chicken on rice in J-Town.





Bag - Longchamp Le Pliage (here)
Sunglasses - Prada (similar here)
Cardigan - Wilfred (here)


Hunny Bun and I are planning an ultimate road trip! We have both been in Canada for more than 17 years, but we have only been to.. hmm Toronto, Montreal, max Ottawa and Quebec. This time we are planning to drive around to the Eastern side of this beautiful continent. Our destinations include: Toronto (haha, that's home), Old Quebec, Fredericton, Charlottetown, Halifax, Saint John's, Montreal and then back home. This is going to be a 7-days 6-nights journey... It's going to be a fantastic experience! I can't wait, hope everything will work out :)


Lately, I have been neglecting myself from "the famous dramatic social network" - Facebook. I thought I would lose the touch with all my friends and my network, in fact, it didn't at all. What I didn't remember, didn't matter; and what mattered, I wouldn't forget anyway. So, deleting Facebook actually did not affect my world at all. In fact, my world has became more realistic. I wasn't hallucinating myself that I have friends, I actually do. Ha-ha.


SAY NO TO JUNK. any type of junk. 


Life has been awesome lately. Everything is predictable, just like the way I like it. I like it when things are predictable, though at times I like surprises from my boyfriend, but life is good when everything is stable and god, please let it stay that way.

..