Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hot Pot & Friends

I actually like Tuesdays. I've always liked Tuesdays. It used to be my day off years ago before I get my "M-F 9-5" job. I get the most done on Tuedays when everyone is at work, grocery shopping, government filings, cleaning... not only that, Tuesday is now my garbage day! I get to throw everything out on my drive way every Tuesday night and it will be gone before I am home on Wednesday :) how lovely!


So over the weekend, I'd say the move for my dear friend was successful! It was fun, we had our laughs and
 

now she is off to a new beginning. I hope everything goes well in that rustic kingdom :) longing for a house-warming PARTAYYYY. put your party hats on boy and girls!


Word of the Day: COMMIT.


KIM-TAO Hot Pot is my favorite place to have hot pot all time (it's funny they are on blogspot too, though there's almost no content). Their food is great. The decor of the place is not fancy, and they have large tables, which makes it THE LEGIT hot pot place in Toronto. The atmosphere is great, it's not quiet but not uncomfortably noisy. There's so much food on the list of options, but I always end up picking only the few, end up feeling completely satisfied and well-fed. The staffs are not smiley nor extremely friendly, but they get the work done; which is also one of my favorite parts - in a way makes me feel like home because my mother would get the work done but she doesn't smile at me all the time. Makes sense.


Hope you had a wonderful Tuesday!

..