Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Days of 2013


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year soon!

So I was finally back in Toronto on Dec 23rd - I came back to a power outage, how fun! Thankfully, I gained my power back on Boxing Day, never felt happier to be home.

This trip to Hong Kong / Taipei was a memorable trip that I will just keep all the feelings in my heart and the ones who shared this with me, already knows :)

I came back to a quite shocking news from my little brother that he is leaving to Hong Kong - seeking new opportunities and spending more time with the Grandparents. I am so proud of him. I know it is not easy to leave just like that, everyone has some sort of attachments. We had a great chat, a rare hug, and I whole-heartedly wish him the best of luck. My heart still aches a little for sending him away this morning.

Once again, I can never get used to saying goodbyes.

It's almost the New Year! I am so glad 2013 happened because it has been a very positive year for me. Last year, I have made a few New Year's resolutions, most of them happened and came true. I have made a few new ones for next year - but that's for me to know. Next year, I will keep working hard and do what I am supposed to do. I wish everyone health and happiness, may your 2014 be filled with lots of love!


Gramma, I miss you so much as always - love you.

Thanks so much for reading again! 

xoxo

..