Sunday, August 4, 2013

Downtown :: Dark Horse & Terroni


Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I took some days off last week before starting my new job so I could relax, rethink and regroup. Last Friday, I commuted to downtown by public transit and just strolled around the city the whole day. Finally got a chance to pay a visit to the Dark Horse Espresso Bar that my friend stephbcn recommended! I really enjoyed the vibe there, the huge tables, many seating available, and the welcoming staff. I had an americano plus a ham & smoke provolone croissant. I heard their lattes are amazing, next time I go back that will be on my order list.



Honey came to meet with me after he got off work and we went to Terroni for dinner. I think that was the place where I had my first 'real' pizza. I would always order c't mang (white pizza with mozzarella, gorgonzola, fresh pears, walnuts, smoked prociutto and honey). If I didn't remember incorrectly, HB picked ravioli de zio paperone, something new for us to try! It was ravioli stuffed with duck confit, sauteed oyster, some mushrooms and parmigiano. And as my BFF says, "their pastas are legit!"


Top :: Club Monaco
Bottom :: Aritzia
Shoes :: J. Crew
Bag :: Kate Spade

I am debating if I should get this Wilfred Flaubert Sweater, the reason is I already have two of these but I just really-seriously need one in black! History is, I have four of their Diderot Sweater. My boyfriend and a friend of mine both think I have a problem, which I might admit some day that I do have an addiction of their sweaters. What do you think? 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

xoxo

..