Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Weekend :: Biking & Shopping



I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! 

This weekend, Honey Bun and I went out and did so much! We went to pick up my birthday present; grabbed a quick lunch at Yorkdale while we were there; did some shopping for special gifts; and headed right to Center Island for a bike ride on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. For dinner, we went to my all time favorite food fest of the year - Taste of Danforth! I honestly couldn't stop smiling for the past few weeks.

Often at times, we try so hard to make things right, make things work. In the end, if it doesn't turn out the way we want it to, we'd get extra disappointed because we counted how much effort we've put in it. I believe that "the things that work, will work; the things that stay, will stay". I came from a tough-love-strong-bond family; I have an ambitious sincere simply loving boyfriend; I have a much anticipated exciting job; I have best friends that I can count on anytime; I love my car and have a home that's filled with warmth. Happiness is about counting on what you already have. 




I am always a happy girl when riding a bike. Thank you for everything, my Family and Friends. I feel super blessed to have met all of you in my life. For the love and support, I will forever remember.


Tee :: Aritzia
Bottom :: Zara (old) (similar here)
Shoes :: Sam Edelman
Bag :: Michael Kors

Birthday Gift from HB :: I'm a lucky girl

Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo

..