Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday :: Family Dinner & JACQ Baked Goods


My first birthday cake this year :) It is one that I have bought myself to have it with my family.


I ordered this 6" Fresh Mango cake from JACQ Bakes Goods. It consists of three layers of vanilla chiffon cake with fresh mangoes, mango cream and then the layers of mangoes on top like a rose. The sides are decorated with white chocolate panels. Honestly this cake was so fresh, light and just absolutely delicious. It brought back so much childhood memories because we would always have mango cakes for my birthday when I was small. The reason is my mom said mangoes are in season during summer, not because I liked mangoes.. -_-" Anyway, now it kind of became a part of me! I really enjoy this cake and if you guys need to order any custom cakes, I highly recommend JACQ Bakes Goods.


Jacqueline is located in Scarborough, Toronto. 
Click HERE for her website or follow her on instagram HERE.

"The love of Family and the admiration of Friends are much more important than wealth and privilege." -Charles Kuralt.

Thank you Dad, Mom and my Little Brothers, for everything you have given me.

xoxo

..