Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Outtings :: Toronto Zoo & Banh Mi Boys


Zoo!! We went to the zoo!! Well it was HB's idea, he wanted to go see the pandas. It was a lot of walking at the zoo, I survived by wearing the most comfortable pair of sandals that I've newly bought.


On me 
Jacket :: Talula
Top :: Wilfred
Shorts :: Forever 21
Bag :: Vintage Coach (bought from Ebay
Shoes :: Sam Edelman

On HoneyBun
Tee :: J.Crew
Shorts :: Old Navy
Shoes :: Jack Percell






Thanks HB for bringing me out to soak up the sun during this beautiful weekend. Zoo was never really my thing though, first it smells and I feel like those animals were caged just for human's amusement.  Anyway it was an extremely nice day out and we had beavertail


After the zoo we went to Banh Mi Boys, we had a five spice pork belly and a braised beef steamed bao and their famous kimchi fries! Delicious! It was so good I wish to come back next time I go shopping on Queen Street. The only thing though it was more like fast food type of place, so there wasn't anyone free to clean the tables; it was like grab and go type of eating place. The delicious baos and kimchi fries made up for it!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are having a wonderful long weekend!

xoxo

..