Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mini Haul :: Shopping & Ramen


Go Leafs Go! Last week we had a couple "blue & white day" during the work week, and to make it work-appropriate, I paired up my newly purchase (recently new favorite) pair of colbalt blue pants with a simple white blouse and my trusted flats.

Top :: Forever 21 (old) (similar here)



In continuation of my one-day runaway trip last weekend, here are my great finds. I swear I was aiming for shoes before I went, and I have succeeded! 

Top :: Cole Haan - Alexa Penny Moc (very similar here)
Not sure why I can't find the exact ones online but I have been looking for the perfect pair of loafers for the longest time now! I couldn't seem to find a pair that has the balance between casual and semi-work appropriate, until I spotted these! Its wooden heels make them less sporty which is more of my style, I can easily pair them up with a pair of cropped pants or skinny denim. And I loved that shade of orange, it's super subtle and easy to match.

J.Crew has my heart when it comes to shoes, ever since my first pair here. It's an unforgettable feeling from the first time I slipped my feet in their soles. This pair of patent wedges is absolutely versatile and it will probably be one of my first choices when it comes to choosing shoes off my shoe shelf.


What else was missing in my weekend? FOOD.

HB and I needed a "ramen fix" so we decided to head to Sansotei Ramen, and with a friend. Got there around 6pm and just in time to avoid the line up. The ramen and broth was pretty good, but the pork was better from Santouka Ramen, because they use pork cheek and it's limited quantity per day. Anyway, it was still pretty good and we wouldn't mind to come back in the future. 


Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful superwomen out there. Grandma, I miss you.

xoxo

..