Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Insanity :: Work & Leisure


Bestie and I baked these last night, we are getting better and better at it. How did I even find a 'leisure' time slot during this crazy month? I don't know how I did it, but I did. Well, we should always make time for VIPs, right?


Boy where do I start? Lately, I've dedicated myself fully for work. It's the season and things are little bit behind this year so Year-End and Q1 happened almost at the same time, which almost almost literally killed my team. I'm glad we (kinda) survived!

Anyway, that was not important; the important thing is, though I am completely overworked, but I realized fully what my capabilities are, my limits, and also my worth. It is through the difficult times, where you realize the most of yourself.; that was one thing I definitely enjoyed discovering.


Cardigan :: Wilfred
Tee :: Talula
Pants :: Forever 21
Tote :: Indigo
Shoes :: Vivienne Westwood (old)

I randomly found this uber-cute ostrich-inspired tote at Indigo! This beige color seems to be not available online but I still see it at most Chapters stores. For $30 bucks, I grabbed the tote with me without thinking. It is my daily go-to bag now for work days. I can trash everything in there, swing and go. I love it! 

Thanks for stopping by during your busy day and thanks so much for reading!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message