Sunday, March 3, 2013

Surprise :: Birthday Dinner


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having an awesome weekend so far!

Honey Bun's birthday is coming up in a couple days, so three weeks ago I started secretly arranging this surprised dinner for him and his friends at Hapa Izakaya to try out their omakase menu. My boyfriend loves me, so I want to love him back by loving his friends too. He sees me almost everyday and I thought it would be nice to arrange a gathering for him and his friends. Spotlight on my honey bun, I think he had a great time, he was literally smiling the whole night.




The omakase menu is a 11-course tasting menu for only $29.99 per person. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone who is thinking for a dinner party. Ambiance is great, the atmosphere allows you to talk in hyper volume and have great laughs. Even though it was called a "tasting menu", but the amount of food we had was more than enough, everyone left with a big tummy. The food was great, we enjoyed them very much.

The fantastic cake I ordered was from La Bee Patisserie. All I did was give them a design of the cake, the props needed and the cake preference - done! I ordered a 2-tier Toys Story themed cake, HB loved it and I was impressed by the outcome! Thank you La Bee Patisserie :) 
For their business card - (here), and their facebook page - (here)


Thank you everyone for coming, it was my honor to have you here to celebrate HB's birthday with him.

If you are wondering why he had colored finger prints on his face, it was a game we played. Everyone attended had to stamp a finger print on his face to mark their attendance, whoever let him find out would be the loser and would deserve a punishment. Of course, everyone won. HB didn't find out until he looked at the photos at the end of the night!

Thank you so much for reading and talk to you soon!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message