Sunday, March 31, 2013

2nd Anniversary :: Zakkushi & Shopping



Happy Sunday Everyone!


Honey Bun brought me out yesterday to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary and went to Yorkdale for some quick shopping, though we ended up staying there for almost 4 hours. I spotted these bright yellow cropped pants and cute striped puff sleeve tee at the Loft for 40% off the entire store. Instantly in love with the color, quality and price, I purchased them right away. I think cropped pants are the greatest inventions, where have they been all my life! Because I am so short, I wear cropped pants as pants; and when I fold them at the leg opening a bit, I can wear them in the summer. 


All Saints are coming to Yorkdale and I am super excited! I loved how they built the door with a wall full of vintage sewing machines, it was a wow factor when we walked by. Grand opening on April 4th~

Honey Bun slept later than I did last night and he woke me up purposely to tell me this news, apparently there was a shooting scene at Yorkdale yesterday after we left! What has the safe and sound Toronto has become...






Thank HB for the delicious dinner at Zakkushi last night :) Everything was delicious! I especially loved the charcoal grilled skewers, takowasabi and kimchi udon. Environment was a little bit noisy (like Guu), but we warmed up to be okay after having a couple sips of alcohol. 

Happy Anniversary Honey, I hope you enjoyed my gift as much as I enjoyed everything you planned for me. Seeing you freaking out at the photo book was just priceless, that moment really made my day.

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message