Sunday, March 17, 2013

Social Butterfly :: House Warming & Birthday


Ah! Happy Sunday Everyone!


I haven't been blogging for a week because I have been extremely busy. Saturday, HB and I went to a house warming party invited by our friends - Samson and Alyssa. I think our voices were half gone after that night due to all the screaming, laughing and more laughing. Sunday was a surprised dinner for my bestfriend! I brought her to Akasaka for tappanyaki, only last minute for her to found out that there were more people involved! Dinner was great, our chef was great and I hope my bestfriend enjoyed and liked this mini dinner party! I think I am getting good at this, arranging surprised parties and telling good lies to my friends! 

Happy Birthday J.

Both days we took a lot of photos that were promised not to be published on the internet, so let's keep it that way.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend like we did.
Thank you so much for reading! 

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message