Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy Bee :: Excitement & Anticipation


Words cannot explain how excited I am about my next few weeks or so. I think I've kept this excitment going for a long time now. Since HB's birthday, to BFF's birthday, to strolls outside of town, to getting things ready for my new horsie (a lot of little things.. I never knew buying off a car and changing ownership is so ridiculously hazardous!), to ordering shoes and waiting for them to come, to getting my wallet fixed, to our 2nd anniversary coming up!! It literally feels like every other day there is something up and be excited about. 


Above is a photo book I've created for Honey Bun as my anniversary gift to him. I used mixbook as my resource and I am so incredibly pleased how it turned out! Since most of my daily photos were taken by an iPhone and having most of them edited/cropped by some apps, I wasn't expecting the quality of the photos to turn out this flawless! I made mine using a very simple design (white portfolio), you can insert as many pages as you want and re-design your pages if you'd like. I'm just so happy how it turned out, I am committed to making a book every year.


Jacket :: Forever 21
Bottom :: Zara
Bag :: Vintage Coach - Willis Bag (in mahogany)

2013 has been passing by way too fast for me, next week is already April! I hope this long weekend is going to chill me out a bit. I need that little break, even as I am typing this journal my heart is beating fast. 

I hope everyone is keeping themselves busy and content, we will catch up soon.

Thanks for dropping by!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message