Thursday, January 10, 2013

Faith :: Best Friends Forever


I love my best friend. 

I can't think of any other way to say it better. I am so extremely grateful that we mutually feel we are each other's best friend and there is no one other to replace. When it comes to my best friend, she can define my day good or bad. I can count on her, seriously no matter what. I faithfully believe so. She is stupid sometimes, but I am too. She knows my randomness. She laughs at my jokes and sarcasms, sometimes she laughs at my not-so-funny jokes too. She believes every word I say. She doesn't judge me. She has seen my ugliest side(s), and at the end of the day, she still loves me. Again, I would faithfully believe so. We disagreed, we drifted, we sometimes hurt each other, but in any moment, we still want to make up. That is all it really matters. Everyone has their moments and bad days, as long as we still have the faith to be friends, anything will mend.

Thanks for being who you are and loving who I am.

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message