Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving :: Autumn Picnic & Trail Walk


Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great long weekend so far!

This weekend, Honey and I went for a trail walk at Kelson Conservation Area in Halton, Southern Ontario. It was the perfect weather and time for trail walk. The leaves were just turning colors and we admired hills and hills of yellows, oranges, reds and greens. This reminded us so much of our Eastern Canada road trip last year, we might do that again next year to elsewhere. Before the hike, we stopped by a local market Euro Max Foods and brought deli, cheese, salami, pastries, snacks and coffee for a relaxing picnic. I had a great time, hope HB did too :)





Thank you HB for planning all my weekend outings, you always make my life so much more entertaining. 


If you can be thankful of what you have, you will end up having more; but if you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never have enough. This Thanksgiving, or like any days else, I am thankful of my grandparents, my parents, my siblings, my boyfriend, my bestfriends, my career, my horsie (car) and my humble little home. I can tear up any moment if I picture my grandparents or parents in my head for more than 10 secs, so let's not go there.


...and to my HoneyBun: wherever you go, just lead, and I will follow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Last but not least, thank you so much for reading!

xoxo

..