Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween 2013 :: Pumpkin Carving


Happy Tuesday everyone!

Tuesdays have always been my few favorite days of the week for many years. I used to get Tuesdays off at my previous jobs, but most importantly now, Tuesday is Garbage Day! I take Garbage Day very seriously each week because first of all you get to clean up the house, secondly I feel like it's a mini-cleanse day. Every time I throw out something, it's almost as if I am taking the bads out of me and only keeping the goods. Quality over quantity; less is more.

Anyway so it is almost Halloween! Such a silly day but Honey Bun and I would 'celebrate' with pumpkin carving. One of the major reasons why I love HB is because he is up to do anything silly with me and actually enjoy it. I had so much fun honestly, from picking stencils, us hiding it from each other so our carvings would be a surprise, to the process, to hot tea and snacks nipping, to the finish product and taking tons of pictures.. Life is good.

(last weekend we went to get new phone for HB)

To the man who never asks for anything, to the man who put a smile to my face everyday; to the man who makes me a better person.. thank you so much for meeting me :)

I'm learning from him everyday.

xoxo

..