Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Surprise :: One Man Show & Zakkushi


 Yesterday I came home to the cutest/funniest surprise. 

I came home earlier than HB last night before going out for dinner. As usual, I always end up falling asleep for a quick nap. When I woke up, I saw something hanging off my door, it says "congratulations"! My smile popped up on my face instantly. I heard some rufflings and shufflings outside of my room, so I knew HB  is already home. He told me to come out to the kitchen and that he "has a surprise for me". Party poppers! Bahaha! I laughed out loud immediately. This is a one man show! And then he gave me a gift, it was some scratch cards - bingo, cash for life, etc. He said "Congratulations to your new job! Here these are for you, now you might retire soon!"

If there is one person who makes me laugh, gets me frustrated to the guts, and make me laugh all over again, it has to be ..

HIM *heart*
 



 We went back to Zakkushi again last night. Their skewers are always delicious, I think we had 16; plus oden and few appetizers, drinks and very yummy dessert; the meal was awesome. Zakkushi was the perfect place to be last night for a celebration dinner because I especially enjoy places that the atmosphere is  relaxing, you can talk loud, laugh loud, wear whatever you want, have a beer and kick off your shoes. 

My week has been fantastic and I hope yours is too! Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo

..