Monday, July 8, 2013

Kidult Day :: Science Centre & Finger-licking Burgers


So Honey Bun and I went to Ontario Science Centre this weekend for the Game On Exhibition. HB has been nagging for weeks about this and I've been pushing it until I ran out of excuses... I ended up having a bunch of fun in there! I was a hands-on exhibition experience. I played the one of the earliest arcade video games - Pong, to 1984 Tetris, to Daytona, to 1987 Street Fighter, to looking at all versions of Tamagotchi, to more up-to-date games like DanceDanceRevolution and Wii, etc. I heard a bunch of Daddies in there explaining to their children when they played those games, I thought those moments were very sweet.



I brought HB to Holy Chuck to have the most expensive burger I've ever had in my life. $32 for a small size burger, but it was SO good, every penny was worth it. The Holy Duck - "a single beef patty with double smoked bacon, topped with seared Quebec Foie Gras, French truffle oil, pure Canadian maple syrup and fresh Italian black truffles..." Every bite was a trip to heaven and back. It was a taste of an expensive burger we would never forget. 

It was indeed another good weekend with great company. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you will have a wonderful week ahead!

xoxo

..