Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hot Summer :: New Opportunity & Fresh Sushi


I had my fingers and toes crossed for a week now pending the good news I've long waited for. The day is almost here, by Monday, I will know where my career is taking me. I'm already glad that I've even got this interview, and the feeling of pursuing something I actually like to do (and that I am good at), is priceless.



It's about 135 days until Hong Kong with Honey Bun and I am already beyond excited. We have already talked about what we are going to have for lunch/dinner and what we are going to do that day. 135 days will pass in a blink!


Last weekend, HB brought me to Zen Japanese Restaurant to have sushi because the weather has been incredibly hot and humid lately, nothing was better to have than sushi. My favorite dish had to be the tamago sushi, actually tamago has always been my favorite! I think it was a childhood thing, my grandmother loves it as much. Ohh I miss her so much... Fresh sushi, small quiet little place, not crowded, and they take reservations! I don't mind to be back.

Honestly, I think I have the best boyfriend ever (in my life's history). He has been so supportive with me, he guides me to the right way. He is a humble person but such an intelligent individual. Everyday he teaches me something with his curiosity, and he doesn't even know it! I learn something new everyday because of him. Thank you so much Honey Bun.

Hope you are having a breezy week indoor or in shade! And thanks so much for reading!

xoxo

..