Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Weekend


Happy Monday! Cheers to long weekend!

It was our 2nd Valentine's Day over the weekend and it was just as good as the first one. A dozen of red roses and a thoughtful well-written card. I love my traditional man. He does everything just the right way.


We finally had a chance to pay a visit to Farmhouse Tavern on the evening of! This restaurant has been on my list since.. before Hong Kong? I loveee little rustic French restaurants, service and ambiance was great there. Open kitchen is always my "TV" of the night, I can never stop looking at how chefs cook and how much they enjoy doing it. Only the menu was a little short that night, but the food was great. And we had such a long chat by the way; hence the reason why I love these little restaurants, I can never talk and laugh in those Fine Dining ones and I have to act like an absolutely lady.. Sorry not my thing! Thanks Honey for making reservations or else we wouldn't have a chance of getting a table that night.


Breakfast for next morning. We are so sweet, I love it.


After going to the Auto Show on Saturday, we went to try out a new ramen joint. Ramen Isshin was located near Kensington area. We were all pretty satisfied that night, the ramen was surprisingly good and the spicy cod roe don was also delicious! Price was right and no line up needed - probably because we went quite late.. We will come back again!


Oh and before I dose off, Honey got me this vintage-inspired keychain from the Auto Show! I LOVE IT SO MUCH SERIOUSLY.

So that summed up half of my happy weekend! I hope you had an awesome one too and some good rest!

xoxo

..