Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Colors :: Burgundy Outfits & Grilled Cheese Sandwich


First day of Autumn.


How I love this season! It's like a season of coziness, warm drinks, scarfs and sweaters, vibrant leaf colors.. Just simply a season dedicated to cuddles and curls under the big blankie watching endless movies with our loved ones.


On a rainy Saturday, in my default mode, HB dragged me out of bed and brought me to The Grilled Cheese in Kensington. Thank you comfort food, it was just perfect for the chilly rainy day! We ordered the "mushroom madness", it was delicious!


And what else is better to do on a rainy way, obviously we went shopping!


Fall is legit my favorite season, easiest season to dress and undress! Tuesday is my third favorite day of the week because it's garbage day!

Hope your Tuesday is as awesome as mine, thank you so much for coming by!

xoxo

..