Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Look Afar :: Trips & Errands


Living a good life starts by building some good habits. Right now, I am not at the best of it yet, but I am getting there. Regarding stress, just go softly and look afar. I wish I have the memory of an elephant to remember everything that happened within the last 3 weeks that I haven't blogged. Unfortunately, my brain capacity has been dedicated to work recently; it's an addiction. 



I went to the The Burger's Priest at its new location on Queen West. Yummy burgers, fresh patty, small, and quite expensive! Still worth a try though; then we went across the street to Banh Mi Boys (again) to grab our favorite 'five spice pork belly steamed bao' to fill our stomach.


We went vintage shopping in Barrie. Loved it, I can literally spend days there and would still be able to miss something cool. Highly recommend!




I went J Crew shopping. I have to admit I went a little over board that day but very glad with all my purchases.



 Today is Honey Bun's exam! Good luck HB, I am not worried at all; you are a pair of bright smarty pants. Love you and can't wait to meet you at Richmond Court after your exam tonight -- it's our tradition.

xoxo

..