Sunday, April 7, 2013

White :: Old and New


Happy Sunday Everyone!



It was weird parting with my old car, after all, it has been 4 years of ups and downs. Though I will still be seeing it around, it just feels different as it is not under my name anymore. The parting day was quite emotional, but when the next day came, it was another overwhelming experience. I'm just so happy I made this choice.


I have experienced something like this before, when you love someone so much, you almost become a duplicate of them. I'm glad HB picked up this good habit of mine. I'm hoping I can pick up some of his good deeds too.


It's been awhile since I've taken selfies of myself because I've grown so chubby and round-faced, but I was so happy this weekend I thought it was a okay.

Hope you all had a good weekend too! Thanks much for reading.

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message