Monday, April 22, 2013

Support :: Gramma & Bestie


I wear this pair of flats to Hong Kong every time I go there. It's my go-to pair of shoes especially for long flights. Every year I wear them to Hong Kong, my gramma would wash them for me. She scrubs the sides so it becomes white again, and she brushes the laces so they look like they are still somewhat new. 


I miss her. 

Every time I am stressed I would remember her telling me not to work so hard, make just enough money and enjoy living. I would ask her what is enough every time she says that. The topic usually ends there by her saying 'enough to eat and have shelter to sleep'.

It's almost two years now I haven't seen her. I couldn't make it back last year, this year I will try my hardest.

Hope to see you real soon gramma. Love you. 

And, thank you Bestie, for coming out to see me yesterday. I really needed the emotional reassurance. The 3-minute talk about this week of work soothed my overwhelmed mind. Shopping with you is always, always a success! God bless your little heart and wish the best for your upcoming opportunities at the placements.

Thanks so much for reading and I hope everyone will have a good week!

xoxo

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message