Friday, September 26, 2014

Non-stop Planning


Just chatting with Daddy last night after dinner, we told him our 'plans' for the next year or so and the timeline. Many many things to do! Engagement Party + House Warming + Marriage Registration Day all together :) Awesome, all I want to do is just spend some quality time with the people that I actually care about. 

I can't wait to announce the date as soon as we are set for planning!

As we are buying a lot of home stuff, everytime I tell him "ooh I really like this.." he always answers me "you like then buy la!"; everytime I say "ooh I wanna do this to the house.." he always answers "you like then do la!". He always answers with anticipation and my feelings is his first priority. This is one of the many many reasons why I love this man. I would rather a man who has $10 and gives you $9, than a man who is a millionaire and wouldn't want to do anything with/for you. I am always the luckiest girl whenever I am with him.

Love you Hon!

xoxo

..